01 Jun COVID-19 Office Updates
We have now been open for over a month after our COVID-19 related closure! We are so excited to be back helping our patients with their dental care!
For those with upcoming appointments, we wanted to give an idea of what to expect at your next visit:
- We will be contacting every patient prior to their scheduled appointment to confirm their appointment and to complete a COVID-19 screening. We will be rescheduling those patients with concerning symptoms, to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- We ask that patients do not bring anyone else with them to their appointments, unless absolutely necessary.
- Once patients arrive for their appointment, they will wait in their vehicle and call or text us to let us know they have arrived.
- A team member will come out to the patient’s vehicle to take their temperature with an infrared thermometer. Patients with a temperature of 100.4 or above will be asked to reschedule their appointment. Patients with a temperature below 100.4 will be given a COVID-19 screening form to complete similar to the pre-screening questions they were previously asked over the phone.
- Once we are ready for the patient, we will contact them to come in.
- We encourage patients to wear masks as they are escorted in and out of our office.
- Patients will use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the facility.
PROVIDERS & TEAM MEMBERS
- All hygienists, assistants and doctors will have additional protective gear for certain procedures including N95 masks, eye wear, face shields, etc. and non-clinical team members will have masks.
- All team members will both be asked the same screening questions as patients and have their temperatures taken daily as they arrive to work.
- Additional surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between patient visits.
If you have any questions about our additional protocols and processes, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
📱 701.237.4297 (call or text)