We are officially open after our COVID-19 closure!
The health and safety of our patients and team are our top priority. We have created a plan to help make sure patients can keep up with their dental care needs while staying healthy. Infection control has always been a top priority for us. Our processes are designed so that when patients receive dental care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Here is what you can expect at your next visit:
- We will be contacting every patient prior to their scheduled appointment to confirm their appointment and to make sure they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms. We will be rescheduling those patients with concerning symptoms to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- We ask that patients do not bring anyone else with them to their appointments, unless necessary. Anyone that accompanies a patient inside the office will also have their temperature taken and be asked about COVID-19 symptoms.
- Once patients arrive for their appointment, they will wait in their vehicle and call or text us to let us know they have arrived.
- We will again confirm that the patient does not have any concerning COVID-19 symptoms.
- Once we are ready for the patient, we will contact them to come in.
- A team member will then take the patient’s temperature with an infrared thermometer. Patients with a temperature of 100.4 or above will need to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients will need to wear masks as they are escorted in and out of our office.
- Patients will use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the facility.
Providers & Team Members
- All hygienists, assistants and doctors will have additional protective gear for certain procedures including N95/KN95 masks, eye wear, face shields, etc.
- Non-clinical team members will have masks.
- All team members will both be asked the same screening questions as patients and have their temperatures taken daily as they arrive to work.
- Additional surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between patient visits.
If you have any questions about our additional protocols and processes, please contact us:
📱 701.237.4297 (call or text)
We will update this page as we make any changes or updates.